Christchurch citizenship office
COVID-19 and citizenship services
At Alert Level 2 we encourage you to apply online or by post. There are limited face-to-face appointments available.
If you need to come in for a face-to-face appointment:
- You will be greeted by security staff, who will ask you to show confirmation of your appointment.
- Only those required for the appointment will be allowed to attend.
- Our counters are not currently accepting cash payments – bring a credit or debit card with you.
- We are following Ministry of Health guidelines of maintaining physical distancing of 1 metre. We will be able to contact trace everyone in the office.
- Stay home if you feel unwell, and call us instead.
|Freephone:||0800 22 51 51 (New Zealand only)|
|Phone:||+64 4 462 0651 (outside New Zealand)|
|Street address:||Level 1, BNZ Centre
120 Hereford Street
|Postal address:||New Zealand Citizenship Office
PO Box 25211