Skip to main content

For information about COVID-19, visit the Unite against COVID-19 website.

Unite against COVID-19

Translating official documents

If you need a document translated into English or another language, you can organise the translation yourself or use the Department of Internal Affairs Translation Service.

In this section

Translating documents into English

Get a document translated into English so you can use it in NZ.

Get a translation to use in another country

When you use a NZ document in another country, you might need to get it translated. You will probably need to get it apostilled or authenticated too.

Have your say about this page

Is there something wrong with this page?

Last Updated

Page last updated: