Contact Births, Deaths and Marriages
Our Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch counters are open by appointment only. Our Manukau counter is closed.
As of 7 January 2022, all visitors to our sites must have a valid My Vaccine Pass or be exempt due to age.
If you need to come in for an appointment:
- Wear a mask and maintain 2 metres physical distance.
- Scan the QR code using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- Only the person with the appointment can attend, unless a support person is needed.
- Stay home if you feel unwell and call us instead.
|Freephone:||0800 22 52 52 (NZ only)|
|Phone:||+64 9 339 0852 (outside NZ)|
|Contact centre hours:||
Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm
|Postal address:||PO Box 10526
If you're emailing about an order you have placed, you must provide:
- your name
- your delivery address, and
- details of the product you ordered, including the full name and date of the event, e.g. a birth certificate for John Smith, date of birth 1 February 2012.