Changing your student visa conditions
If you want to change what or where you're studying, you'll need to apply for a variation of conditions to your visa.
Before you change your programme of study or your education provider, you'll need to change the conditions of your visa.
How to apply
Complete the application form.
Gather supporting documents
You'll also need to provide evidence that:
- you've been offered a place by another New Zealand education provider
- you have enough money to live on while you're in NZ
- you have somewhere to live while you're studying
- you've paid, or are exempt from paying, the tuition fees
- you have a ticket out of NZ, or the money to pay for one.
Submit your application
Send your application form and documents to your nearest Immigration NZ office.