Skip to main content

For information about COVID-19, visit the Unite against COVID-19 website.

Noisy neighbours

Try asking your neighbours to be quiet if they're making too much noise. You can also complain to their landlord or the council.

If your neighbours are playing music too loud or making too much noise, you should try talking to them.

If this does not work, you can complain to your neighbours’ landlord, if they have one, or to your local council.

The council can send a noise control officer to:

  • investigate
  • take action if necessary.

Contact your local council

Talk to the Citizens Advice Bureau

Utility links and page information

Is there something wrong with this page?

Page last updated: