Skip to main content

Human Rights Commission

Te Kāhui Tika Tangata

They provide information and resolve disputes about unlawful discrimination.

You can complain if you've been discriminated against in many areas of public life, including:

  • work
  • education
  • official practice and policy
  • the provision of goods and services.




Independent Crown entities

Utility links and page information

Last updated