Otago Regional Council
Council services and facilities have been affected by the COVID-19 lockdown. Check the Otago Regional Council website for details.
They provide services for the Otago region, including:
- water quality and water quantity management
- river management
- air quality and pollution monitoring
- climate monitoring
- biosecurity, including animal and plant pest control
- civil defence emergency management
- hazard management
- coastal and harbour management
- resource consenting/compliance
- policy development
- regional land transport planning.