New Zealand Food Innovation Network (NZFIN)
New Zealand Food Innovation Network is a national network of facilities and in-depth knoweldge around supporting the growth and development of New Zealand food & beverage business of all sizes.
There are 5 facilities, all of which are export-accredited and open access:
- the FoodBowl located in Auckland
- Food Waikato located near Hamilton
- the FoodPilot located at Massey University near Palmerston North
- FoodSouth located at Lincoln in Canterbury
- Food South Otago located at Otago University in Dunedin.
A satellite office is located at the Hawke's Bay Business Hub, providing business development assistance.