New Zealand Film Commission
Te Tumu Whakaata Taonga
Support is available for people in the film industry affected by the COVID-19 lockdown. Check the website for details.
They aim to ensure that:
- NZ screen talent is identified, developed and connected
- material with high production values gets funded
- NZ stories are seen and valued here and overseas.
They administer the Government's incentive schemes and co-productions and certify NZ films for tax purposes. They invest in:
- feature films
- short films
- project and career development
- marketing and promoting NZ films and filmmakers both here and overseas.