Auckland Policy Office (APO)
Their aim is to:
- provide an Auckland perspective in the development of central government policy
- identify and develop Auckland-specific policies that will promote Auckland and national economic growth
- promote the involvement of central government in major regional development projects
- be a source of information about Auckland.
The agencies represented in the APO currently includes:
- Public Service Commission
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Ministry for the Environment
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry for Pacific Peoples
- Ministry of Social Development
- Ministry of Transport.