KiwiSaver is a voluntary savings scheme to help set you up for your retirement. You can make regular contributions from your pay or directly to your scheme provider.
- COVID-19 information and updates — Inland Revenue
- If you’ve been affected by COVID-19, Work and Income may be able to help.
COVID-19 — Work and Income
- Use the online tool to find out what financial support you could access.
COVID-19 financial support tool
Inland Revenue has information about:
- How KiwiSaver works
- KiwiSaver benefits
- Joining KiwiSaver
- Opting out of KiwiSaver
- Taxing KiwiSaver income
- Growing my KiwiSaver account
- Making changes to my KiwiSaver scheme
- Getting my KiwiSaver funds when I retire
- Getting my KiwiSaver funds early
If you're an employer, see:
Utility links and page information