Southern District Health Board
Dial 111 in a medical emergency
- own and fund public hospitals
- provide and fund health services in the community
- help people with disabilities to live and participate in their communities
- promote and protect the health of the community.
Their main facilities are:
- Dunedin Hospital (Dunedin)
- Wakari Hospital (Dunedin)
- Southland Hospital (Invercargill)
- Lakes District Hospital (Queenstown)
- Oamaru Hospital (Oamaru)
- Clutha Health First Hospital (Balclutha)
- Maniototo Hospital (Ranfurly)
- Gore Hospital (Gore), and
- Dunstan Hospital (Clyde).