Nelson Marlborough District Health Board
Te Wai Ora
Dial 111 in a medical emergency
If you need health advice, call Healthline on 0800 611 116 — it's free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- own and fund public hospitals
- provide and fund health services in the community
- help people with disabilities to live and participate in their communities
- promote and protect the health of the community.
Their main facilities are:
- Nelson Hospital
- Wairau Hospital Blenheim
- Golden Bay Integrated Health Centre Takaka
- Murchison Hospital & Health Centre