Child, Youth and Family
Their services include:
- working with Police and Courts in dealing with young offenders under the youth justice system
- providing residential and care services for children in need of care and protection and for young offenders
- assessing people who wish to adopt children and reports to the Family Court on adoption applications
- helping people access information about past adoptions
- funding community organisations working with children, young people and their families to support the community’s role in protecting and helping children.
They are part of the Ministry of Social Development.