Auckland District Health Board
Te Toka Tumai O Tamaki Makau Rau
Dial 111 in a medical emergency
If you need health advice, call Healthline on 0800 611 116 — it's free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Auckland District Health Board:
- own and fund public hospitals
- provide and fund health services in the community
- help people with disabilities to live and participate in their communities
- promote and protect the health of our community.
Their main facilities are:
- Auckland City Hospital (Grafton)
- Greenlane Clinical Centre (Greenlane)
- Buchanan Rehabilitation Centre (Pt Chevalier).