Asia New Zealand Foundation
They work in the following areas:
- Business – provide access to grants, internships and business and market research on doing business in Asia and with Asian companies
- Education – provide teaching resources for schools as well as access to exchange and scholarship programmes for students and teachers
- Arts and Community – help organise and fund Asia-related events such as the Chinese Lantern Festival and Diwali and support artists’ residencies and professional development in Asia
- Research – conduct social, economic and education research to help businesses and policy makers make more informed decisions about their engagement with Asia
- Media – aim to improve coverage of Asia in the New Zealand media by providing information, grants and journalism placements to help New Zealand journalists travel to and learn more about Asia.